Friday, August 8, 2014

Spaghetti with Olive Oil

I came home from work today tired and uninspired to cook. But looking in the refrigerator I found some leftover (plain) pasta. So, I took out a fourth of a zucchini, diced it, stir fried it in olive oil and sprinkled on curry powder, basil, ground black pepper and sliced up three small, juicy ripe tomatoes.

Once the zucchini was almost cooked, I added the pasta to heat it up while tossing all the ingredients together.

Sounds very simple, doesn't it? But it was spontaneous and healthy and delicious!

Being conscious of what I eat, of what I do, most of the time, isn't a big deal. It requires a few seconds of forethought. The strength of will to slow down enough to let your spirit guide you.

The meal turned out fine. I was refreshed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Pinocchio: Art Credit, Disney If ever there were a time for a national "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire" award, it's now. And certai...